We help lawyers, legal service providers, corporate clients, and startups refine their message and expand their reach.
Here's a short checklist.
- Do the words "good enough" send you into apoplectic shock?
- Does the idea of another poorly written, boring blog send you over the edge?
- Do you detest cookie-cutter content?
- Do you want to be seen as a thought leader in your field?
- Do you want to create quality content but just don't have the time to execute your vision?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, let's explore how our partnership can help you grow your business.
ARE WE A FIT?
Scribe On Demand is a content marketing and public relations consultancy that focuses on B2B legal and corporate communications.
We create, place, and edit all forms of marketing and client-facing collateral, including the following:
- case summaries,
- white papers,
- press releases and media kits,
- journal articles,
- client newsletters,
- web copy, and
WHAT WE WRITE
Our clients span a range of industries, and our writers have a variety of interests. Some of our favorite things to write about include the following:
- electronic discovery,
- science (especially biology and neuroscience),
- human resources and labor,
- health and fitness,
- environmental issues,
- urban planning,
- sports, and
- craft beer.
Note that this list is not exhaustive.
OUR SUBJECT MATTER
Our goal is to create content that captivates readers and motivates them to take action.
Do you see a connection between electronic discovery and Taylor Swift lyrics, between law department operations and light beer, or between baseball and metrics you can use to run your business? We sure do. Let us show you how to make your writing more compelling.
- Drafted and published more than 1,000 blog posts on behalf of corporate clients.
- Created and curated blog content that reached 30,000+ readers weekly on behalf of a legal service provider.
- Published hundreds of articles and white papers in leading publications, including Forbes, Huffington Post, Corporate Counsel, Inside Counsel, the ACC Docket, Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, and more.
- Edited blog content for a perennial honoree of the ABA Blawg 100.